Monday, October 3, 2011

TATTO 3D



Cool 3D tattoos ..
This time the article rada OOT (Out Of Topic) aka not connect each other artikel2 .. Yup, this time I mo bagi2 some pictures 3D Tattoo. Tattoo its not arbitrary, because I think personally, have a very artistic value of art is not the market like a tattoo that we often see in the body of the Thugs or users tattoo on my town ..:-) With 3Dimensi techniques, they will become more tattoo "life "..
This Foto2 I accidentally dapet fit again "blog walking" tuk tuk nyari Backlink one of the blogs that I manage selling eBooks. 3D Tattoo TSB emang cool, so I was immediately smitten simpen trus me directly on the hard drive. Thanx tuk TSB foto2 owners.

How? Kereeeeennn ... :-) Ngebayang fit again in his tattoo .. it feels like what?
Ok, until here OOT first article on 3D Tattoo n yes I do salahin kalo abis liat TSB foto2 you all so want the tattoo as well ..
Success for us all n Wassalam,




Tattooing has always been brave to express yourself. It takes courage to do one and you also have to consider that kind of permanent, so you really have to think about a particular design to be printed in your body. It takes little courage to do one and we must also take into account that it is a kind of permanent, so if you really think about a particular design that you want printed on your body.

But it is a work of great art, and especially if you have in your body so you can admire forever. However, it is a work of art is good and especially if you have in your body so you can always admire. If you do not know about it - a tattoo artist can even make your tattoos in 3D and looks very nice and so real. If you do not know - tattoo artists can even have tattoos in 3D and looks very beautiful and so real. I just discovered them and was surprised by the number of tattoo detail. I recently discovered and was surprised by the amount of detail that tattoo.

It must hurt like hell! It must hurt like hell!

Anyway I think it also should be done, and you can even decide to make one. Anyway I think we also need to review and may even decide to make one. I'm still too scared of the idea of ​​having a needle scratching the skin, but certainly admire the example of tattoo art. I myself was very afraid of the idea of ​​having a needle scratching the skin, but certainly admire examples of tattoo art.
My Ping in TotalPing.com